What’s new at SIAM?
- All of SIAM’s online communication channels (including Unwrapped, SIAM Blogs, and our Student Blog) have been consolidated under the new SINews website (sinews.siam.org)
- E-books for individuals for sale or rent through Google Play™
- The first SIAM Conference on Applied Mathematics Education (ED16) and Conference on Mathematics of Planet Earth (MPE16) were held in 2016
- The SIAM Pacific Northwest Section and Texas-Louisiana Section
- A new reciprocal agreement with Taiwan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (TWSIAM)
- The 2017 SIAM Annual Meeting July 10-14 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, held jointly with the SIAM Conference on Control and Its Applications (CT17) and SIAM Conference on Industrial and Applied Geometry (GD17), and co-located with the SIAM Workshop on Network Science (NS17) and SIAM Workshop on Parameter Space Dimension Reduction (DR17)
- Even more quality research in print or electronic formats through SIAM Books and Journals at a discount for members
- Continued growth of our student chapters around the world, with new chapters in Taiwan, Canada, and Ireland
Renew your SIAM membership for 2017 and remain a part of our international and interdisciplinary community
"SIAM is the representative society for all of us in applications oriented mathematics. As SIAM has grown, its structures and activities have evolved. Much of the direct membership involvement now occurs through the SIAGs (SIAM Activity Groups), through regional and international sections, and through student chapters. These activities and structures have served us very well."
—Pam Cook, University of Delaware, former SIAM President