SIAM has reciprocity agreements with 12 professional societies, which allows members of those societies to receive a 20-30% discount off regular SIAM member dues while retaining all the benefits of membership. If you belong to a professional society that might be interested in pursuing a reciprocal membership agreement with SIAM, contact Executive Director James Crowley at email@example.com.
- AustMS: Australian Mathematical Society
- AWM: Association for Women in Mathematics
- CAIMS: Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society
- EMS: Edinburgh Mathematical Society (Scotland)
- GAMM: Gesellschaft für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik (Germany)
- IMA: Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (UK)
- IMU: Israel Mathematical Union
- JSIAM: Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- KWG: Koninklijk Wiskundig Genootschap (Royal Dutch Mathematical Society)
- SEMA: Sociedad Espanol de Mathemática Aplicada (Spain)
- SIMAI: Società Italiana di Mathematica Applicata e Industriale (Italy)
- SMAI: Société de Mathématiques Appliquées et Industrielles (France)
For more information, go to www.siam.org/membership/individual/reciprocal.php.